THE TASTE OF ASIA IS ALREADY NEARBY
How to cook meat in Tempura
How to marinate meat for grilling and BBQ
Marinated chicken for grilling and barbecue Japanese Style
Marinated pork for grilling and barbecuing Korean Style
How to make ramen at home
WOK udon noodles in teriyaki sauce
WOK buckwheat noodles Soba in black pepper sauce
WOK bean noodles in oyster sauce
How to make sushi
How to cook WOK at home
California roll recipe with salmon in sesame
California roll recipe with salmon in capelin caviar
Futomaki roll recipe with salmon
Maki roll recipe with salmon
Philadelphia roll recipe with salmon
Futomaki sushi recipe with vegetables
Recipe for maki roll with cucumber
Vegetable roll in sesame
Philadelphia roll recipe with smoked eel
Kimbap (Korean rolls)
Recipe for maki roll with eel and cucumber
Recipe for maki roll with crab meat
Technology of rice preparation for sushi
Recipe for making salad with shiitake and asparagus beans
California roll recipe with smoked eel in sesame
Funchoza with beef and vegetables
Recipe for maki roll with eel
Soup with udon noodles
Soba with seafood
Wakame salad recipe
Recipe for rice noodles with pork in soy sauce
Chicken and Vegetable Lo-Maine Noodles Recipe
Recipe for Singapore noodles with chicken
Soba with shrimps and vegetables
Recipe for chow mein noodles with chicken
Baked rolls with mussels
Recipe for noodles with chicken in teriyaki sauce
Recipe for soba with vegetables
Recipe for wide rice noodles with veal in sesame sauce
Recipe for fried noodles with shrimp
Recipe for crystal bean noodles
Recipe for fried rice with chicken
A recipe for stewed beef with pickled ginger
Udon with pork and vegetables
Yakisoba noodles recipe with chicken
Recipe for rice noodles with chicken and vegetables in Chinese
California roll recipe with smoked eel in masago caviar
Recipe for miso soup with tofu soy cheese
Sesame roll recipe with cream cheese and shiitake mushrooms
Salad recipe with seaweed and mushrooms
Sushi Rice Dressing Recipe
Recipe for rice with coconut milk and mango
Salmon roll recipe in rice paper
Recipe for rolls with chicken
Golden Dragon roll recipe
Spring rolls with vegetables in rice paper
Everything for cooking Asian dishes
Products for sushi
Not so long ago, Asian food seemed to us something exotic and incomprehensible, but it turned out that these dishes are very tasty and healthy. In addition, they can be prepared quite easily at your home. With us, oriental cuisine becomes even closer, because everything for Asian dishes can be purchased in the stores of your city. Start your journey to the land of flavors right now!
What makes Katana products so special?
- Katana offers a wide range of products of excellent quality that meet the highest standards.
- Our ingredients are carefully selected to help you create tasty and authentic pan-Asian and Japanese dishes quickly and easily
- From popular sauces to healthy coconut products, we offer a range of products for sushi and dishes from Asia that are sure to satisfy your craving for something exotic.
Ingredients for Asian dishes from Katana
We offer an array of popular Asian ingredients that can help you create authentic Asian dishes. Our selection includes:
- Asian sauces. Our collection of soy sauce, teriyaki, and oyster sauce can add an unforgettable taste to your dishes!
- Coconut products are popular Asian products. They are indispensable for supporters of healthy food and vegetarians.
- Wasabi and ginger – japanese staples that are used in sushi dishes and other Asian recipes.
- Sesame and sesame oil are very popular ingredients for many Asian dishes, our sesame oil and crunchy sesame seeds can add a rich, nutty taste to your meals.
- Asian mushrooms. They are stored in dried form and soaked before cooking. Shiitake has a bright mushroom taste and aroma, while muer is sweet and slightly crunchy. These are common toppings for rice, noodles and soup.
- Asian spices. These products from Asia allow you to create a truly oriental dish by adding just a touch of spicy wasabi or umami-flavored bonito khondashi.
- Rice products. Sushi rice, rice vinegar, mirin and rice paper will allow you to create authentic oriental treats.
- Ready meals. Do you want something exotic, but don’t always have time to prepare your favorite treat? Just heat up the finished dish and enjoy!
- Noodles. It is an indispensable ingredient in many Asian dishes. It is perfect for cooking wok, soups and various salads.
- Algae. These are very popular products for Asian dishes. Nori is a must-have for sushi, besides, they, like kelp, are often used to prepare soups, salads and other oriental dishes.
- For miso soups. The main ingredients of miso soup are, of course, miso paste itself, as well as wakame seaweed. These products give the broth a unique exotic umami taste.
- Utensils for sushi. Here you can find everything for Asian dishes, both ingredients and bamboo sticks with a special mat. The makisu (bamboo mat) will help you prepare most of the treats, and the chopsticks will help you eat them deliciously.
Aside from our products, we also share recipes and lifehacks to help you enjoy Asian cooking at home. Discover our selection of products today and start your journey to the delicious and satisfying world of Asian cuisine.