The combination of delicate creamy cheese and aromatic mushrooms leaves no one indifferent. This was adopted by American sushi chefs, using these products to fill rolls. Today we will tell you some secrets and tell you how to cook delicious sushi with sesame and mushrooms!
Ingredients for rolls in sesame with mushrooms
Be sure to pay attention to the quality of the products. For this recipe we will need the following ingredients:
Steps of cooking rolls in sesame with shiitake mushrooms
Just a few simple steps separate us from delicious rolls with shiitake mushrooms:
- Wash the rice under running water. After that, put it in a pan and fill it with liquid in a ratio of 1:1. Put on medium heat, bring to a boil and boil for 15-20 minutes. Then turn it off and let it brew for another 15 minutes.
- Prepare the dressing in a saucepan by mixing salt, sugar and vinegar until smooth.
- Add the dressing to the rice and mix thoroughly.
- Pour water over the mushrooms, bring to a boil and cook for half an hour. They should become soft and tender.
- Remove them from the heat, cut them into strips and cover them with unagi sauce.
- Take half a sheet of nori seaweed, place it on the table and spread rice over its entire surface, leaving only one edge free (about one and a half centimeters);
- Now put the cheese for rolls, cucumbers cut into strips, and cooked mushrooms in the center.
- Let’s turn the sheet with the free side towards us, wet it and wrap it in a roll. This is easy to do with a special bamboo mat.
- Pour unagi sauce over the roll, sprinkle with sesame seeds;
- Cut the roll into 6-8 pieces. We recommend serving with ginger, soy sauce and wasabi.
Enjoy delicious rolls in sesame with cream cheese and shiitake mushrooms and treat them to your loved ones!